Colorado Behavior and Learning Group is hiring RBTs!
Position: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Reports to: BCBA and Clinical Director
Hours: 25-35 hours a week
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, BCBA/BCaBA supervision
- The RBT will assist the client and the client’s family in implementing behavioral interventions identified in the treatment plan to reduce and respond to problem behaviors, and to teach skills that strengthen appropriate functional behaviors in their place as instructed by the BCBA supervisor.
- The RBT will provide direct one-to-one interventions with the child and family as directed in the treatment plan. These interventions may include implementing schedules and motivational systems to decrease problem behaviors and increase other desired behaviors such as language and communication, social skills, pre-academic skills, play skills, self-help skills, etc.
- The RBT will collect data to determine the effectiveness of the interventions in place, either manually or electronically at each session and as directed by the BCBA.
- The RBT will complete all requirements to maintain RBT certification with the BACB and will notify the BCBA immediately if there are any changes to the certificant’s status. The RBT will also keep a record of all supervision documentation necessary for maintaining certification as required by the Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BCBA).
- The RBT will ensure timely submission and completion of all paperwork required of the agency and will keep accurate records for sessions such as treatment notes and timesheets.
- The RBT will communicate effectively with the BCBA and other team members about client’s treatment. The RBT will be supervised by the BCBA for at least 5-10% of hours worked per month, will accept feedback, and is readily able to implement new or modified interventions and procedures as indicated by BCBA or Supervisor.
- The RBT will arrive at scheduled sessions on-time and with all necessary materials needed for work.
- The RBT will Maintain confidentiality regarding the client and family’s personal information.
- The RBT will adhere to ethical guidelines of the Behavior Analysis Certification Board and will seek guidance from either the supervising BCBA, another BCBA within the company or the BACB should any issues arise pertaining to ethics.
- The RBT shall also perform such other duties in the ordinary course of business as performed by other persons in similar such positions, as well as such other reasonable duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Employer.
- Each employee is also responsible for ensuring that all materials and borrowed equipment supplied by the employer is kept in good condition and working properly.
- The RBT will be expected to perform all physical requirements of this position which can include bending over, lifting up to 30 pounds, and being on your feet for several hours at a time.
- Associate’s Degree or Equivalent
- Must pass Criminal Background check
- At least 2 years of childcare experience
- Evening availability
- CPR/BLS Certified or willing to complete
- RBT certified or willing to complete within 30 days
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with children with special needs
- Weekend Availability